We are very pleased to be able to open our showroom again on Wednesday 17 June following the government lifting of restrictions for non essential shops.
We are operating social distancing within government guidelines so please be aware that we have the following systems in place:
- only one customer allowed in store at a time (one customer could be one person or a couple who are together) Maximum 2 people requested at once.
- Please wait by front door to be served
- Please observe the in store signs and floor footprints to observe social distance
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided on arrival
- Please note that it is recommended to book private appointments for hot tub viewings to ensure you will get as much out of your visit as possible. Appointments will take priority so if you come to store without an appointment and another customer’s appointment is already underway when you arrive we will ask you to book for a later time or to wait. Also display stock is more limited than usual due to high demand we may need to arrange to meet you at one of our other showrooms depending on which model you are interested in.
To arrange an appointment or to request a brochure and see the current offers click here
We are getting a lot of calls asking us if we are open at the moment, even people turning up to the showroom asking to come in. Yes we are open for business, and during the Covid-19 lockdown period we are working at the showroom behind closed doors during our normal working hours.
Unfortunately however this doesn’t mean we can open the showroom to the public. We are in the category of shops that may be allowed to open to the public again on 15 June if the government eases lockdown rules further.
As many of our valued customers know already we are here to look after your hot tub requirements in a number of ways:
- We can supply hot tub and pool chemicals via collection from store door or home delivery. Chemicals must be ordered in advance and paid for by card over the phone and collected at pre -arranged times.
- Private appointments to view hot tubs can be arranged under some circumstances – please call the store in advance so we can explain the requirements and book an appointment.
- We can deliver and service hot tubs following Public Health England safe working guidelines.
The demand for hot tubs has never been higher – so if interested don’t be put off by the closed sign on the showroom door! We are taking orders for our new range of British Hot Tubs now for July/August delivery.