Why do customers love Award Leisure Birmingham?
We have recently installed this stunning Coast Spas Apex Hot Tub for Richard and Lisa Bate in Hockley Heath near Solihull.
Compact size means they can fit into a lot of gardens
Regular exercise has many physical and mental health benefits, helping to avoid stress & burnout for busy professionals.
In an ever-increasingly fast-paced world, it can be hard to find time for your health and wellness. Learn how a Swim Spa can help you stick to a routine without affecting your busy schedule!
We all know we should be exercising a few times a week, but truthfully, how many of us can say we consistently make time for it? With a Swim Spa, you can easily fit a workout in around your schedule, meaning you can get back to your other commitments faster!
Reason #1: Swim Spas Take up Less Time
Forget commuting to the gym, finding a parking spot, and fighting for a locker; just walk out to your garden, switch on the jets and get to working out. There’s no waiting for a swimming lane to become free either; there’s one lane and it’s always reserved for you. By taking up less time, you’re more likely to stick to your fitness goals and maintain your health and wellness!
Reason #2: You’re in control
Ever turned up to the fitness centre to find the pool is closed for maintenance, or the group swimming times have unexpectedly changed? Have you ever gone on to find another fitness centre for your workout or did you just turn round and go back home?
Swim Spas will still require maintenance from time to time, but you’re in control of when that is. Plan for maintenance to occur on a rest day, so you never miss a workout.
Reason #3: Everything You Need is in One Place
It is recommended that adults undertake moderate intensity aerobic exercise weekly, but that you should also be strength training alongside that. Swim Spas allow you to do both!
Get your aerobic exercise in with a swimming session, and then use the resistance of the water to build you strength with compatible equipment such as row bars, resistance bands or even dumbbells.
Once you’ve done with your workout, you can cool down in the dedicated hydrotherapy section of your swim spa. These are also great for your recovery days, as the hydrotherapy massage jets sooth repairing muscles and give you a great endorphin boost.
Reason #4: They’re accessible to anyone
Forget needing a 2-acre estate to fit a swim spa in, there are a lot of compact swim spa models to choose from that you can fit into most gardens!
If you have an unforgiving schedule but still want to make time for your health and well-being, Swim Spas are the perfect investment. We have a range of 15 different Swim Spa models starting from £13,795 in varying sizes so you can be sure we have the perfect model for you. Check out the full range here or download your Free Brochure!
A review of the Regency Prince Hot Tub
We have just installed a Regency Prince Hot Tub for Phil Jennings in Kingswinford.
Kingswinford is a town located in the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley in the West Midlands.
We asked Phil to give us an appraisal of both his experience with Award Leisure Birmingham and his new Regency Prince Hot Tub.
I am very happy with my Regency Prince Hot Tub. We had talked about getting a hot tub for years as I fit Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms and lots of my customers have a Hot Tub on their patio. One of my friends is an electrician and he said that the hydrotherapy benefits have been really helpful in tackling his back problems. As you can imagine years of fitting kitchens etc have taken its toll on my back and shoulders.
I did lots of research online in to Hot Tubs. I saw that the Regency Prince is a What Spa magazine winner and that got me researching Coast Spas in general. I liked the fact that they are made in Canada so much better for our climate than a cheap Chinese or American Spa.
Don’t get me wrong I love the social side of the Hot Tub but what was especially important to me was the wellness aspect and Coast Spas seemed to offer it all. I had pretty much decided that I wanted a Coast Spa before I went shopping in store.
I visited Award Leisure Birmingham and met Simon. I was impressed with his product knowledge and decided to go ahead and order the Regency Prince. It is a large Hot tub and was the size and depth I wanted and had all the features that I needed. This included 50 jets, waterline lighting, music….it is fully loaded.
I felt that although I went over my initial budget, the Regency Prince is a cut above the rest and worth the extra, I felt that I got great quality at great value for money
So far I have used it nearly everyday and it has already made a huge difference to my quality of life with my shoulder and back problems.
So why choose the Regency Prince?
Regency Spas Prince 7 Person Hot Tub has been our best selling hot tub for 20 years. We guarantee that the Prince will be the perfect hot tub for all of the family because this all seated hot tub has a variety of seats for everyone, no matter how small or tall. With a combination of comfortable jacuzzi massage therapy seats and contoured hydrotherapy seating, you can relax, soothe aching muscles or party with family and friends by having your own hot tub jacuzzi at home. This Canadian hot tub is designed with 5 luxurious hydrotherapy seats and 2 higher cool down seats, each with a variation of carefully positioned powerful and very sophisticated massage jets. In particular, the 2 higher seats are perfect for the not so tall and make for very handy steps to get in and out of the hot tub.
Everyone can choose their favourite seat and relax in the Prince party hot tub with either a unique and different hot tub massage per seat or by diverting the flow to a central fusion of water which creates a funky geezer in the centre of the hot tub. With the added bonus of drinks holders, the Prince is the ultimate in enjoying at home indulgence with best friends; we’ve created the perfect aquatic party booth complete with VIP treatment which delivers hydrotherapy excellence without having to leave your own home.
As with all of our hot tubs made in Canada for the Canadian climate, you can be assured of the best commercial grade hot tub filtration creating the cleanest hot tub water and a fully insulated hot tub with the lowest running costs. The award winning Prince hot tub with waterfalls and lights creates a luxurious bubbling ambience to be used as a perfect social hot tub for all of the family to enjoy as well as a discreet haven for individual relaxation and rejuvenation.
This spa boasts two underwater colour changing lights which make the spa look beautiful, especially at night. As well as drinks holders perfect for socialising, two rope waterfalls, plus plush head rests in each corner seat for total neck therapy. With a range of multi-level seating this spa is perfect for all shapes and sizes, allowing for wrap around massage, and the higher seats appealing to children and those who may want to cool down quickly. Comfort, appearance and quality are certainly not compromised.
|50 sq ft Pressurised Filtration|
|Sterling Marble or Snow White Lucite Acrylic|
|Regency Vinyl Synthetic Cabinet|
|Reinforced Shell with Owens Corning Fibreglass|
|Structural Foam Insulation|
|Poly Moisture Protective Bottom|
|Underwater Safety Light|
|Anti-Slip Textured Floor|
|Thermal 4 inch x 2 inch Heat Saver Cover|
|Regency Waterfall/Grab Rail|
|Carbon Fibre LED Control Panel|
|50 EXA SS Massage Jets|
|2 x 5BHP Super Flow Pumps|
|Ergonomic Seating and Hydrotherapy|
|Jet-Select Diverter System|
|Jet Air Mixture Controls|
|Oversized Monster Skimmer|
|Formed Equipment Enclosure|
|Steel Reinforced Spa Acrylic|
|Pressure Treated Frame|
|Quick Access Gate Valves|
|Recessed Floor Drain|
|Recessed Thread-In Jet-Pockets|
|Super-Sealed Barb & Clamp Plumbing|
|MADE IN CANADA|
|Premium Shell Colour Upgrade – Whispering Winds or Crimson Night||OPTION|
|Cameo, Storm Cloud, Kalahari, Tuscan Sun, Midnight Canyon, Shell Colour Upgrade||OPTION|
|Regency Hand Made Cedar Cabinets||OPTION|
|Foam Core Cabinet Insulation||OPTION|
|Full Thermal Heat Management System||OPTION|
|Underwater LED Multi-Colour Light Upgrade||OPTION|
|Waterline Multicolour LED Gem Lighting Package||OPTION|
|O3 One Advanced Plasma Discharge Ozonator||OPTION|
|Self-Cleaning Frog/Bromine System||OPTION|
|Air Blower with 18 Stainless Steel Air Injector Jets||OPTION|
|Heated Blower with 18 Stainless Steel Air Injector Jets||OPTION|
|Bluetooth Stereo System with Subwoofer and Wallmounted Speakers||OPTION|
|Additional 2 Waterproof Flushmount Speakers||OPTION|
|Smartphone Remote Control Communication Module||OPTION|
|Smartphone Remote Control Compatible||OPTION|
|Cleaning canister 16inch long for 50sq ft Coast filter||OPTION|
|50 sq ft Dual Core Filter||OPTION|
|Hydraulic Cover Lifter||OPTION|
|Spa Bar – Caddy||OPTION|
|Spa Booster Seat||OPTION|
|2 Tier Steps||OPTION|
|Delivery and Installation||OPTION|
Watch the video below to see the 50 jets on the Prince in action
We are currently offering a FREE upgrade package with the Prince worth £2385
Find out more:
We have just installed the Award Suite Spa for Matt Jinks and family in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
We asked Matt to give us an honest review …..
“The whole family love it and we couldn’t recommend Simon and Award Leisure Birmingham enough. We had been looking to buy a hot tub for a while and had seen lots of cheap ones online. It concerned me as to why they were so cheap and after visiting different stores, doing lots of research and talking to Simon…we chose the Award Suite Spa. I felt that it was the best value package available as it is full foam and so cheap to run, a quality tough shell and 25 jets. The Award Suite is also an all in package so we got the cover, the steps, the umbrella and a built in drinks cooler for one great price. It was too good to miss!”
“Living in Bromsgrove it was important for me to buy locally and Simon and Award Leisure Birmingham are only up the road if I need them.”
The Award Suite Spa is the best Hot Tub to buy in 2019. Award Suite Spas are made in Florida and deliver a quality health and lifestyle experience and are built to last, manufactured using cutting edge, environmentally-friendly technology.
So why buy the Award Suite hot tub in 2019?
The Award Suite Spas are made from a high-density recycled thermal plastic called polyethylene which ensures that the spa is durable to all weathers and guaranteed not to split, peel or rot. The spa is so easy to maintain that it will look like a showroom model, even after many years.
Many other spas use hundreds of pounds worth of fibre glass, steel, wood and resins which make the spa heavy and more expensive. The Award Suite Spas’ rotational moulded technology requires less work and material, making them a much more affordable and earth-friendly product.
Both Award Suite models feature multi-level seating with corner bucket seats offering a wrap-around massage and a higher cool down seat that acts as a step into the spa. In the lounger version, the head to toe therapy lounge provides total relaxation – so you slide right in for complete comfort without floating out of the seat!
The Award Suite Spas are super easy to install, you’ll be soaking away before you know it! Just like your standard household appliances, the hot tub plugs into a conventional 13 Amp power supply, cutting out the need for expert electrician installation! As they are easy to move around, they are great for those with limited access or minimal garden space. Simply set them where you want on a level surface and fill with a hose!
The insulation within the Award Suite Spa is approved by the Californian Energy Commission, meaning you are guaranteed to have the lowest running costs – no more worrying about the cost of leaving your hot tub heated all year round! Water maintenance is also a breeze, being assisted by the built-in water purification system.
The adjustable stainless-steel jets are recessed into the shell, meaning comfort and relaxation is guaranteed. The smaller jets offer an intense massage flow, which will help to release muscle tension and relieve pain.
So, what do you get with the Award Suite Spa?
I’m glad you asked! Check out the amazing features that come as standard:
- Plush cushioned headrests for added comfort
- Built-in drinks cooler, holding enough drinks for everyone in the spa to have the ultimate party!
- A fold out table which sits neatly above the water to stand your drinks on or play games. The table easily tucks away when not in use to open up the space in the spa.
- Lit adjustable waterfall.
- Colour changing lighting in and above the waterline to create the perfect atmosphere for relaxation.
- Stylish cabinet corner lighting.
- Recessed adjustable stainless-steel jetting focusing on tension areas to offer the ultimate in hydrotherapy.
- A built-in weather, UV and fade-resistant umbrella covering 44sqft, with a 360-degree swivel design. This means you can position the umbrella over or next to the spa, being perfect for creating a social space if there’s too many people to fit into the spa!
- Large non-slip, curved, solid steps with a handy built-in storage area for your chemicals, towels or slippers. You even get planters for either side of the steps to create a beautifully-designed garden centrepiece!
- A sturdy handrail for easy access in and out of the spa.
- A thermal, water resistant cover is also included, locking in the heat for complete energy efficiency. You also get a handy cover lifter that sits nicely behind the spa, supporting the lifting of the cover.
Watch the video below to see more
Can you believe you get all of this included?! It’s crazy! All these features offer the ultimate destination for relaxation, health and entertainment.
The elegant Award Suite Spas are around 7ft square and available with or without a lounger. The lounger model seats up to 5 people, or the all seated version accommodates up to 6 people. The spa is also available in 2 beautiful colours – black diamond shell with a black cabinet or a white diamond shell with a grey cabinet and the jets, headrests, steps and foldaway table have all been carefully colour coordinated to match the cabinet and shell.
The elegant Award Suite Spas are of the highest quality – they are reliable, durable, and quality – perfect for use all year round and the ultimate affordable relaxation destination.
The Finns have it totally right – saunas are amazing for both your body and your mind. There is nothing that compares to that almost euphoric feeling of stepping out of the sauna feeling your skin completely cleansed and your mind ready to take on the day. Over here in the UK, saunas are becoming increasingly popular with people interested in health and fitness, but there are so many advantages to saunas that almost everyone can get some benefit out of using one.
So, what are the benefits?
We have just installed a Regency Prince Hot Tub for Mr Mrs Addison and their daughter in Telford.
The Regency Prince 7 Person Hot Tub has been our best selling hot tub for 20 years. The Prince is the perfect hot tub for all of the family because this all seated hot tub has a variety of seats for everyone, no matter how small or tall. With a combination of comfortable jacuzzi massage therapy seats and contoured hydrotherapy seating, you can relax, soothe aching muscles or party with family and friends by having your own hot tub jacuzzi at home.
This Canadian hot tub is designed with 5 luxurious hydrotherapy seats and 2 higher cool down seats, each with a variation of carefully positioned powerful and very sophisticated massage jets. In particular, the 2 higher seats are perfect for the not so tall and make for very handy steps to get in and out of the hot tub.
We asked Steve about his experience with Award Leisure Birmingham and if he would be happy to recommend us to his friends and family… Continue reading “Another happy Hot Tub customer in Telford”
Thinking about buying a Hot Tub? Considering starting with an inflatable spa? Read our latest blog post and weigh up the pros and cons to inflatable hot tubs, and whether they’re worth the investment.
Considering starting with an inflatable spa? Not sure where to start? Read our latest blog on whether inflatable hot tubs are worth the investment.
You only have to look at the queues outside Costco, Argos and B&Q on a sunny day to understand that people go mad for a cheap inflatable hot tub. We often get people coming into store asking about them – while we don’t stock them, that’s not to say they’re a good idea for some! Today we’re talking about the pros and cons to investing in an inflatable hot tub.
Pluses and Positives:
- The blow-up hot tubs are a great way of finding out if you’re going to use a hot tub. You can usually pick up a cheap inflatable Hot Tub for around £300, which is a much smaller investment than a hard-shell hot tub!
- Because they are inexpensive to buy and conveniently plug into a standard U.K. socket, you can literally buy one in a box, pump it up with the air blower supplied and be in hot water on the same day. No lengthy lead times, no electrician, no hassle! You’ll also use way less electricity than a traditional 32 Amp traditional Hot Tub, saving you money in running costs.
- If you’re persuaded to splash out on the real deal at some point in the future, you’ll be better prepared for knowing what type of hot tub you prefer. You’ll also have knowledge on water chemistry and all of the other chores and challenges which are associated with hot tub ownership.
- Your garden will become a party-zone and you’ll have friends (some which you’d forgotten about) turn up at your house with their bathing costume! It’s a great (and relatively inexpensive) way of reconnecting with family and friends, and of course making use of your garden, which may otherwise have only been used for drying the laundry!
- If your garden resembles more of a postage stamp than a country estate, you might not want a hot tub taking up precious space all year-round. Inflatable hot tubs can easily be emptied, deflated and put away until you’re ready to use it again! The bonus to being easily stored is that you can take it with you – whether you’re moving to a new house or fancy a soak at your holiday home, providing you have a water supply and electrical outlet, your inflatable hot tub can deliver!
Downsides and the liabilities:
- You’ll have to regularly change the water – every 2 weeks if in daily use! The filter is very, very basic in inflatable hot tubs; not what you want when they’re responsible for collecting everything which comes off our body and keeping the water clear! The filters are disposable and don’t last long (perhaps a month) – although they’re usually only a tenner online.
- It can get expensive to run as there’s no insulation to keep the water hot – usually only a lid and perhaps a ground sheet. While in the height of Summer this may not be a problem, but if you use your Hot Tub when the weather is a little cooler (or early morning/late evening), this could become expensive.
- There’s no built-in or in-line purification system to keep the water clean and neutralise bacteria and water-borne germs – just a floating dispenser. This must be loaded manually with chlorine or bromine tablets and left bobbing around in the spa, meaning that you’ll use lots of chemicals and without lots of bromine/chlorine the result will be dirty. Chlorine and Bromine are bleaches, meaning that lots of chemicals will deteriorate of the insides of the blow-up spa, which cannot be avoided! The deterioration weakens the material, leaving it prone to rips and tears; these rips and tears won’t be covered under the guarantee and it’s very difficult to repair as the puncture repair material won’t stick to the now chemically-scoured sides of the spa. As an additional bonus (that was sarcasm) the blower and heater will also pack up!
- While you usually get a 12-month guarantee, the lifespan of an inflatable spa is around 2 Summers use (if you’re lucky!) after which it will likely need replacing. This is also a major issue, as they are not recyclable – meaning when it inevitably breaks and you throw it out, it will sit just sit in a landfill forever! We are firm believers in environmental sustainability, so while hard shell hot tubs are also hard to recycle, a good quality model will last upwards of 10 years, lessening the need to be replaced and reducing waste!
- Inflatable hot tubs only have an air blower to create the bubbles, so there is no hydrotherapy – just air! The trouble with these types of jets is you cannot control the temperature as it will be the same as the ambient surrounding air temperature. So, on a colder day, the air will cool the water dramatically.
- You won’t be able to use the spa during the winter. Most blow-up spa manufacturers advise against using their hot tub in temperatures lower than 10 ° Celsius since in the winter, the heater cannot warm the water as fast as the air temperature cools the water. If you’re determined to use an inflatable Hot Tub through the winter, a great idea is to set your blow-up spa in a cabin, which will help to keep it relatively warm.
- There’s no seats in the blow-up spas, so when you’re in it, you’re sitting on the floor at garden or deck level. But hey, so is everyone else in your spa and if you’ve all got a drink – who cares?
Inflatable hot tubs merits and can be a great starting point for someone dipping their toe (pun intended) into the world of hot tub ownership. That said, they are not a long-term investment, and while they’re relatively cheap to buy initially, you may pay the price later down the line!
If you want more information on where to start with a hard-shell hot tub, feel free to contact us or download our FREE Buyer’s Guide to start your journey to Hot Tub ownership.
Chlorine tablets, regardless of brand, all contain a chemical called Trichloroisocyanuric acid (or Trichlor for short). When used in an acrylic Hot Tub, it can cause severe damage to the shell – if the thermal cover isn’t removed for a few days to vent the gases given off by the tablet, severe bleaching of the plastic occurs.
We advise that if you wish to use a tablet form of Hot Tub sanitation, Bromine is the recommended option; either as a Frog Cartridge or a Bromine Tablet. However, we do stock Chlorine tablets for customers that own LayZ Spas, swimming pools, or other non-acrylic spas. If you still wish to use Chlorine to sanitise your spa, we do stock Spamate Chlorine granules which do not contain Trichlor and are safe to use in acrylic spas.
Award Leisure strongly advise that Trichlor is not used with any Coast Spa, and Coast Spas themselves agree. Use of the tablet is quite apparent and obvious to detect and will also not be covered by your warranty.
In the age of Social Media trendsetters and YouTube tutorials for just about anything, the internet is a vast wealth of collective knowledge and experiences, and absolutely should not be underestimated for its usefulness in finding something new and learning about it – so should you use it to buy a Hot Tub?
The short answer is – yes! Nothing screams ‘convenience’ more than searching for a luxury Hot Tub from the comfort of your sofa, without having to travel to your local Hot Tub Showroom and hope they have something suitable for you. So where should you go on the internet to find a Hot Tub?
Finding the right online Hot Tub Company
It is SUPER important that you choose a reputable company if you are going to buy a Hot Tub from the internet. There are many companies operating solely online that are less than scrupulous, luring customers in with what looks like a ‘good’ deal and a warranty that seems too good to be true – and that’s because in most cases, it is. Most of these companies can offer these incredible deals because they buy cheap spas that break down soon after purchase and have no intention of staying in business long enough to honour any warranty. Sound like a nightmare? Fear not! There are good guys out there selling Hot Tubs on the internet, we promise!
The best way to go about choosing a Hot Tub company to buy from is to not get sucked in by pretty pictures of Hot Tubs – study the company first. Look at how long they have been in business, which should give you a pretty good indication of how capable they will be to honour any warranty they offer. Another great feature to look out for is whether the company install and service their Hot Tubs themselves, or contract it out to a third party; if they have their own dedicated service team, it is likely that the company know their Hot Tubs well, and will be able to help you with any issue that you may encounter!
We understand that buying anything online is a big commitment, so we want to make sure you have everything you need to find the perfect Hot Tub without even getting off the sofa. All our Hot Tubs and Outdoor Leisure products are available to view and to buy online right here, on Awardleisure.com. You can also download our Free Buyer’s Guides for help choosing the right product for you, and get advice on all things Hot Tub from our Online Support Desk!
Hot Tub Deals
Hottubdeals.co.uk was designed with ease in mind – by promoting our exclusive Regency Hot Tub Collection with all-inclusive pricing and easy online finance applications, we wanted to make sure buying a Hot Tub online is as enjoyable as using it! All our exclusive internet-only Hot Tub deals are in stock at our UK warehouse and available for immediate delivery, so you can be bubbling away in your Hot Tub in no time!
Hot Tub Offers
If you’re looking for a great Hot Tub discount, look no further than hottuboffers.com! Featuring pre-owned and ex-display models, you can pick up a great deal that’s available for immediate nationwide delivery. All of the Hot Tubs also come with a 2-year guarantee, so you can be sure that your Hot Tub is of the same quality and standard as our other models on offer.
Finding a good Hot Tub Showroom
It’s no secret that Hot Tubs are expensive. They are a luxury product for a reason, and for most households, they are a pretty major investment which requires a lot of research. The internet is great for ordering an emergency 5 kilo bag of gummy bears (trust me, they’re out there), but most people would be more hesitant to order thousands of pounds worth of a Hot Tub without first seeing the model in a showroom and learning as much as they could from an experienced salesperson. If this sounds like you, then a good old-fashioned showroom is the way to go!
Award Leisure are the largest Hot Tub retailer in the UK with 6 nationwide showrooms, so you shouldn’t have to travel too far to come and see our huge range of Hot Tubs! All of our showrooms are fully stocked with a wide range of outdoor leisure products (not just hot tubs!) so you can get everything you could possibly want to create the perfect retreat. We’ve included our showrooms below and where to find them:
Award Leisure Birmingham is situation in Hall Green and is just a few minutes’ drive from J4 of the M42, covering our customers in the West Midlands.
Award Leisure Cheshire is based in Knutsford and is a 10-minute drive from J19 of the M6, helping our customers in the North and North Wales to find their perfect Hot Tub.
Award Leisure Lincoln can be found at Pennells Garden Centre, just off the A46 in South Hykeham.
Award Leisure London is based on St Albans, just off the North Orbital road and 5 minutes from J22 of the M25.
Award Leisure Superstore is our UK warehouse that is open to the public 7 days a week. You can find it in Ventura Park Trading Estate in Tamworth, which is a 10-minute drive from J10 of the M42 and the M6 Toll.
Award Leisure Warwickshire is the Hub of all things Award Leisure. Our flagship showroom is based on the A5 between Dordon and Grendon, being 2 minutes from J10 on the M42.
Deciding you want to buy a Hot Tub is the easy part – it’s important to get everything else that comes afterwards right to avoid disappointment and heartache in what should be an exciting time! If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment below or get in touch with one of our expert Award Leisure advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still undecided? We get it! We have put together all our knowledge and experience of over 30 years in the industry to create a handy little Buyers Guide, that we want to give to you – for Free! This easy to print PDF gives you great hints and tips on common questions to ask, things to consider when looking at Hot Tubs and how to choose the right Hot Tub for you. Download yours today!